Destination Shoreview 2040
Shoreview’s Comprehensive Plan provides a long-term vision, complete with strategic goals, objectives, policies and recommendations, that guides land use development and policies through the year 2030. It is used as a policy guide for decision-making regarding land use, transportation, pedestrian and bicycle facilities, parks, utilities and public facilities. The plan also reflects the community’s social and economic values.
Resident input is essential to this process. Get involved with updating the City's Comprehensive Plan by attending the "Destination Shoreview 2040" Community Conversations - a speaker series that will explore key issues and provide opportunities for community dialogue and feedback.
The speaker series will be hosted by the City throughout Summer and Fall 2017 with the following presentations:
- July 12 - Susan Brower, State Demographer
- August 10 - Land Use and Development
- September 21 – Economic Development, Jonathan Weinhagen, Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, and Heather Worthington, Ramsey County Deputy County Manager
- October 12 – Housing and Neighborhoods
- November 9 – Natural Resources and Resiliency
These events will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the Shoreview Room at the Shoreview Community Center, 4580 Victoria St. N.
Learn more about the Destination Shoreview 2040 Process >>
View the current Comprehensive Plan >>