Small Business Emergency Assistance Program
The City of Shoreview is currently accepting applications for it's small business emergency assistance program. The Shoreview Economic Development Authority approved this program at their May 4, 2020 meeting to help support our local businesses community impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
The initial application period is through 4:30 pm Wednesday, May 13. See below for some of the general terms.
Who is eligible?
- Locally owned and operated businesses located within Shoreview
- Has 3 - 25 employees
- Has an annual gross revenue of $1 million or less
How much are the grants?
- Up to $5,000, to be used for eligible expenses
- Applications received by 4:30 pm on May 13 will be evaluated starting May 14.
- Applications received afterwards will be evaluated as they are submitted until funds are fully committed.
Full guidelines and the application can be found at thinkshoreviewmn.gov.