Meet with the mayor" on most Tuesday afternoons from 3 - 5 pm at city hall to discuss your issues and concerns. Residents may schedule an appointment with the mayor at 651-490-4618.
Contact Information444 Lake Wabasso Court
Shoreview, MN 55126
Office: 651-490-4618 l Email Mayor Martin
- Elected mayor in 1996
- Current term expires 12-31-2020
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from the University of Minnesota
- City council from 1989-1993
- Planning commission member and chair for 15 years
- Grass Lake Water Management Organization
- Executive board of Ramsey County League of Local Governments
- Boardmember and chair of the Northeast Youth and Family Services
- Regional Council of Mayors
- Delegate to Municipal Legislative Commission
- Northeast Youth and Family Services, Leadership Luncheon Committee
- Shoreview Community Foundation – advisory board
- St. Paul Urban Tennis, board of directors
- 2011 C.C. Ludwig Recipient
- Outstanding Leadership: North Suburban Gavel Association
- Outstanding Service to Youth: Northwest Youth and Family Services
- Outstanding Public Service from Friends of the Parks and Trails in Ramsey County
- Hall of Fame: United States Tennis Association Northern Section
- Enjoys most outdoor activities with a special emphasis on tennis, golf and skiing.
- Co-Founder and past chair of the St. Paul Urban Tennis Program, a non-profit organization serving disadvantaged youth in St. Paul.
- Mother of four adult children: Lisa, Craig, Wade, and Ryan. Grandmother of Carly, Abbey, Grant, Tosh, Elle, Rhys and Tobin.