Councilmember Sue Denkinger
4494 Chatsworth Street
Shoreview, MN 55126
- Elected to City Council in 2016.
- Current term expires 12-31-2020
- Retired from 40+ year career with Thomson Reuters. Positions included:SAP (enterprise-wide software), Global Business Process Owner, Led US Legal Customer Service organization with locations in MN, Manila, Philippines, and Sydney, Australia, Project Management, Editorial and Manufacturing/Production planning.
- Magna Cum Laude graduate of Augsburg University with BA in Communications/Public Relations and Advertising
- Masters of Business Administration from Augsburg University.
Current and Prior Community Service
- Current Vice President of Shoreview Economic Development Authority
- Current Board member of the Ramsey County League of Local Government
- Served on the Economic Development Commission for 8 years
- Chair of Women at Thomson Reuters Community Outreach organization; led fundraising and volunteer efforts with Bridging, Girls in Action and Dakota Woodlands non-profit organizations
- Member and past presenter at National Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals
- Member of International Customer Management Institute
- Member, Call Center Network Group
- Won five Thomson Reuters Awards of Excellence for Customer Service, Operational Excellence and Customer Disaster Recovery programs
- Past President St. Odilia Parent Teacher Organization
- Served 9 years as cantor/musician at St. Odilia Church.
- 28 year resident of Shoreview. Grew up in Macalester Groveland area of St. Paul
- Children: Diana, Kelly, Billy (deceased).Also have one grandson with another grandchild on the way!
- Hobbies include playing piano, guitar and singing, travel, gardening/yard work, anything outdoors, spending time with family and friends.