This website utilizes UserWay accessibility technology. Website visitors can click on the blue icon at the bottom, right corner of the screen to find a menu that includes:
- Keyboard navigation
- Large cursor
- Bigger text
- Stop animations
- Highlight links
- Legible fonts
- Read page
- Tool tips
- Page structure
If you use assistive technology and you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us. This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
Most browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents.
- Download the free Adobe Reader.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, visit Adobe Reader accessibility website.
Adobe Flash may be required to view certain videos.
- Download the free Adobe Flash.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website
Supported assistive technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation