- Up to $15,000 in down-payment assistance
- Interest only payments as long as you live in the home
More information can be found at NeighborWorks Home Partners.
Up to $25,000
Reduced interest rate
Discounts for seniors and military veterans
- Down-payment assistance
- Home-improvement loan
- Up to $30,000 total between the two
Great for first time home-buyers looking for fixer-uppers. More information can be found at NeighborWorks Home Partners
- Low interest
- 10 year terms
These loans can be used to:
- Repair structural components
- Make energy-related improvements
- Bring homes up to state or local code.
More information can be found at NeighborWorks Home Partners
Center for Energy and Environment's Lending Center
Offers financing to residential property owners for most rehabilitation and energy efficiency projects. Residents can access low-interest secured and unsecured financing for almost any home improvement project.