Rental licenses are require for all rental properties in Shoreview. Licenses are issue only to units that comply with City regulations and municipal utility bills and real estate taxes are paid in full.
- General Dwelling Rental License Application [PDF]
- Multiple Dwelling Rental License Application [PDF]
If you have a rental license but are now living in your rental property you may void your license with the following form.
Rental licenses expire on December 31 and must be renewed each year.
Property maintenance standards help keep renters and rental properties safe. Inspections take place on a regular basis for all properties and include both interior and exterior conditions.
These documents are PDFs.
- Mortgage Foreclosure: Renters FAQs
- Tenants and Foreclosures in Minnesota Brochure
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services
400 Alliance Bank Center, 55 E. 5th Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
- HOME Line
3455 Bloomington Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55407
1200 West Broadway Avenue, Suite 250
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Minnesota Department of Revenue
You may be eligible for a property tax refund based on your household income and property taxes paid on your principal place of residence, even if you rent.