The fee for renting a park shelter is $40, which ensures you will have exclusive use of the shelter for the day, 8 am - 8 pm. To rent a park shelter please contact the Shoreview Parks and Recreation office or book online. Shelters are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
How to reserve a park shelter:
- Book online
- Call 651.490.4790 with payment ready
- Questions? Email email@example.com
|Bucher||4 tables; up to 24 people|
|Lake Judy||2 tables; up to 15 people|
|McCullough||2 tables; up to 15 people|
|Shamrock||5 tables; up to 40 people|
|Sitzer||4 tables; up to 32 people|
The following parks are owned and operated by Ramsey County Parks and Recreation but located in Shoreview. Please call 651-748-2500 for inquiries about these parks.
Policies and General Guidelines for Shelter Rentals
- Inflatable rentals require approval by the city and renters must provide a certificate of insurance.
- If your shelter is being used by another group show them your permit and explain that you have rented the shelter. If they refuse to leave please call non-emergency police dispatch at 651.484.3366 for assistance.
- Rental of park shelter does not include exclusive use of park facilities.
- Electricity is not available at all shelters; a 20 amp outlet is available at Bucher & Sitzer.
- The City of Shoreview is unable to provide additional picnic tables for the shelters.
- All waste and trash must be deposited in refuse barrels.
- Recycling containers are provided. Please recycle items such as cans, plastic bottles, and paper.
- This permit should be with the user while at the facility for proof of reservation.
- Do not deposit hot charcoal in refuse barrels.
- Parking is allowed at designated parking areas only. Vehicles are not allowed on the grass, sidewalk, etc.
- Dogs are allowed at parks, but must be on a leash and cleaned up after.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any of the City parks.
- Park buildings are not available for rental.
- Rental fees are non-refundable. All cancellations must be submitted in writing