SweetRoll Skate Park is closed for construction. A new plaza-style skatepark will be added this summer. More details about the renovations here.
The SweetRoll is a tier-one skating facility, located on the north side of the Shoreview Community Center, 4580 Victoria Street North, adjacent to the paved trail that runs under Highway 96. This allows access to the SweetRoll via the City of Shoreview's 41 miles of paved trails.
The attractions include a wedge, a spine, a fun box, a quarter pipe, grind rails, and a mini ramp. The Skate Park will be open for inline skaters and skateboarders during the times listed below.
Hours are subject to change.
- Monday-Friday during school year: 3:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Monday-Friday during summer: 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday during school year: 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday during summer: 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Bicycles and scooters are not permitted on the skate park.
- For your safety, helmets, knee and elbow pads, wrist supports, proper shoes, and other personal protection equipment should be worn.
- Tobacco, alcohol, and illegal use of drugs are prohibited.
- Profanity, loud music, and disruptive behavior are not allowed.
- Respect others and share the space. Keep the park clean and dispose of all trash in the proper containers. Skating privileges may be revoked for failure to follow the rules.