Block Party Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are going to have a neighborhood party and are planning to use a cul-de-sac or section of the street for activities you will need to apply for a Block Party Permit. 

Applying for a permit allows the City to drop off 2 barricades to help safely redirect traffic.

If you are going to be hosting a block party event for Night To Unite (formerly known as National Night Out) and are interested in having police or fire units stop by your event, please contact Ramsey County at 651-266-7336. 

Barricades for weekend events will be dropped off Friday at the address listed on the permit and will pick them up at the same location on Monday morning. Any missing or broken barricades will be billed to the permit holder. 

Block Party Permit Request