City offices will be closed on Monday, May 27 for Labor Day.
Utility Maintenance Office Hours
Dan Curley, Public Works Superintendent
Mon-Fri, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
If a service emergency should arise after
business hours, please call the Ramsey County Sheriff's
Phone: 651.490.4672 | E-mail Dan
Kevin Chmielewski, Utilities Supervisor
Phone: 651.490.4661 | E-mail Kevin
The Utilities Division is responsible for maintaining the water and sewer utility systems. This includes water tower, lift station and well maintenance.
The utility staff is responsible for:
- Maintenance of sewer and water mains
- City wells and sewage pump stations
- Water storage
- Treatment facilities
- Gopher State One Call Responses
- Outside curb stop/water shut off
- Sewer backup
- Sprinkling bans
- Water quality report
- Water meters
- Water leaks, flushing and pressure
- Water/sewer billing