Utility Emergency Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have a problem with your sewer line or if you notice a large volume of water running down the street which could be a water main break, call the Utilities Division at 651.490.4661 between the hours of 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.

After hours, emergencies can be reported by calling the Ramsey County Sheriff's office at 651.484.3366. The Sheriff's Department will contact the Public Works Department to assess the problem.