|Shoreview City Hall is one of six voting precincts.
Click here to find your voting precincts.
The city administers city, state and federal elections.
Polling Location Change
If you live in former Precinct 1N or current Precinct 6, please note that your polling location has changed.
The City has recently combined Precinct 1N with Precinct 2 due to the loss of a polling location. Voters in Precinct 2 vote at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church located at 3920 Victoria Street North.
Voters in Precinct 2 who previously voted at Turtle Lake Elementary School will now vote at Lake Johanna Fire Department #3 (located across the street from the elementary school).
For information on absentee voting, check the Ramsey County Elections website.
For voter information, go to the Secretary of State's website poll finder. Enter your address to find:
- A list of candidates and questions that will appear on your ballot;
- A polling place finder with the address for your polling place;
- A sample ballot;
- Online information explaining the process for applying for and casting an absentee ballot; and
- An explanation of voter registration procedures, with a link to information about the status of your own registration and the deadline to register or re-register if you have moved since the last time you voted.
If you need help casting your ballot, ask the election judges for assistance. They can help you in several ways.
- Read or mark a ballot.
- Obtain a magnifying device or a chair to use in the voting booth.
- Vote at the curb.
New Voting System
This year, Ramsey County voters will be using a new ballot counter on Election Day. New accessible ballot marking devices for elderly and disabled voters will be available as well. The new counter will be on display at City Hall.
Watch the video below to learn more:
2016 Campaign Finance Forms
Per Minnesota State Statutes, the City must post all campaign finance reports filed during an election season for four years. Below are campaign finance reports from the 2016 candidates that received contributions or spent $750 or more.