2018 SURVEY SNAPSHOT
Shoreview has long been recognized as a great place to live, work, and play. This is confirmed with a quality of life/city services survey conducted by the Morris-Leatherman Company (MLC) every 3-5 years.
The survey gathers information on the following areas:
- Residential demographics
- Quality of life
- City services
- Taxes and city services
According to MLC:
- Residents express pride in key community values:
- Sense of connection
- Strong neighborhoods
- Safe streets
- Exemplary park system
- Affordably excellent city services
- Citizens have very high expectations; but, as in the past, the city continues to meet or exceed most residents’ needs.
- Shoreview remains one of the highest rated suburbs in the Metropolitan Area.
- City services are delivered effectively and efficiently.