The city's newsletter and recreation catalog is published four times a year. ShoreViews includes information about:
- City services
- Resident resources
- Community organizations
- Recreation programs and classes
- Community center schedules
The city's e-newsletter is sent out after each council meeting. Access Shoreview includes information about:
- Council actions
- Community center
Legal notices and public hearings
Legal notices and public hearings are published in the Shoreview Arden Hills Bulletin. They are also posted below.
Meeting agendas, packets and minutes can be viewed here:
- 12/10/2013 - Public Hearing Notice Conditional Use Permit 1001 Island Lake Ave
- 04/15/2013 - Public hearing notice to consider eminent domain to mitigate blight and public nuisances, 3339 Victoria Street N.
- 03/26/2013 - Public Hearing for construction of addition at 5385 Carlson Road
- 03/26/2013 - Public Hearing for amending Chapter 200, Development Code pertaining to setbacks
- 03/26/2013 - Public Hearing for developing a portion of St. Odilia church property
- 12/10/2013 - Public Hearing Notice Special Use Permit Amendment 214 - 244 Galtier Street - Even Numbers
- 12/03/2013 - Public Hearing Notice Preliminary Plat and Rezoning 5878 Lexington Ave
- 12/3/2013 - Public Hearing Notice Preliminary Plat, Comp Plan Amendment, Rezoning, and PUD - 4875 Hodgson Road - 506 Tanglewood Dr.
- 12/10/2013 - Public Hearing Notice - Maintenance of common areas and facilities for multi-family residential structures - Text Amendment