The April meeting will take place via phone. This is how you call in for the support group:
- On Thursday, April 9 around 1:25 pm call the conference call service at:
- (312) 874-7363
- Enter meeting ID: 51960
- Say your first name
- Wait to be placed in the group
- The facilitator, Mark, will introduce himself and start the meeting.
- He'll review the rules.
- Each person introduces themselves.
- HIPPA compliance: while many formats used have received HIPPA validation we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of each individual’s phone and phone service. If you’re uncomfortable please share that right away with the facilitator. You can also participate silently.
- If you get disconnected, call back in.
- Say your first name each time before you speak.
- Find a quiet place away from distractions.
- Eliminate background noise (TV, Radio…)
- If there is noise or potential for it put your phone on mute or hold your hand over the receiver when you’re not speaking.
- If you are caring for a person with dementia, make sure they’re safe in another room so you can fully participate.
Questions? Jennifer 651-490-4714, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event has been postponed.
Are you or a loved one moving? Visit representatives from various senior living developments, in-home care and transitional options. Free to attend!
- Organizing & creating a downsizing plan
- Prepping to sell
- Aging in place safely
- Legal considerations
- What to ask and look for
Interested in becoming a vendor?
- Contact Jennifer, event coordinator, to confirm
- email@example.com, 651-490-4714
- Ready to apply? Complete online application
Shoreview area pickleball club
- Dedicated court time
- Free training for beginners
- Email updates on gatherings and club news
- Use of our equipment
- $4 per play or 1 punch
- $40 punch card valid at both locations available through Parks & Recreation
- Free to community center members
Shoreview community center gym
|Monday - Friday
8 - 11 am
|September 3 - May 1
||Closed: 10/17-18, 11/28-29,
12/25, 12/31, 1/20, 2/17
Island lake school gym
6 - 9 pm
|October 2 - April 22
||Closed: 11/27, 12/25, 1/1
Below is a video that Twin Cities PBS filmed featuring the Shoreview area pickleball club at Shoreview Commons.
Changes coming to the programs:
- Starting January 1, 2020, the following changes will be made to the pickleball programs
- Drop-in pickleball at the community center and Island Lake will be $4
- A pickleball punch card will be $40 for 11 punches
- Membership rates will be: $30 non-resident, $20 Shoreview resident
500 card club
- Mondays at 12:30 pm
- No partners required
- First and third Tuesdays at 12:30 pm
- No partners required