Shoreview residents and businesses are billed every three months (per quarter) for water and sewer service. One-third of the community is billed each month.
Direct Payment Option
Utility bills can be paid directly from a checking or savings account - download, complete and sign the Direct Debit Form. The plan will be activated with the next billing.
Other Utility Payment Methods
- On-line via the City's online payment tool
- Automatic credit card withdrawal
- Direct Debit from your checking or savings account (direct debit form)
- Drop box near the City Hall front door entrance
- Mail to: Shoreview Utility Department, 4600 Victoria Street North, Shoreview, MN 55126
- City Hall front desk during office hours (8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- Credit card by calling 651.490.4630
|Pay My Bill
Checks returned from the bank due to insufficient accounts, and which may cause a bill to become past due, are subject to a 10% late payment charge and a $15 non-sufficient fund fee will be applied to the account.
- Are you moving to the area? Call to begin utility service at 651.490.4630.
- Are you moving away? Please notify us for a final billing by calling 651.490.4630.