The city has over 70 volunteers serving on nine committees or commissions. Each group advises the city council on a variety of issues.
The city does not currently have any openings. More information will be available in October.
Below is the schedule for openings:
- Advertisements for openings: October - November
- Accepts applications: through late November
- Review and/or interviews: December - January
- Appointments made: January
- New terms begin: February 1
Committees and Commissions
- Bikeways and Trails Committee
- Economic Development Authority
- Economic Development Commission
- Environmental Quality Committee
- Human Rights Commission
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Public Safety Committee
- Snail Lake Improvement District Board
Committee and commission members typically serve a three-year term that runs February 1 - January 31.