- Refunds will be issued as a household credit for future parks & recreation programs
- For a refund in the original payment method, email Becky
- Check for an email with more details
New Summer Explorers program
We have created a new summer program called Summer Explorers!
- Monday, June 8 - Friday, August 28, 2020
- 6:30 am - 6 pm
- Registration begins Tuesday, February 25 at 8 am
- Register online
- Program requires a 12-week commitment
- Weekly activities include field trips, swimming, library visits, and various recreational activities
- Optional hot lunch program (additional fee)
- Optional enrichment classes (additional fee)
A non-refundable fee of $75 per child is due at time of registration.
- Entering kindergarten in 2020-21 school year
- Smaller staff to child ratio
- Wednesday entertainment/field trip
- Friday swimming
- 5 days/week $231
- 4 days/week $206
- 3 days/week $164
- Entering grades 1-6 in 2020-21 school year
- Wednesday field trips
- Monday & Thursday swimming
- Enrichment classes available at an additional fee
- 5 days/week $222
- 4 days/week $190
- 3 days/week $155
- Entering grades 7-9 in 2020-21 school year
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday field trips/service learning
- Wednesday swimming
- Friday leadership development activities
- 5 days/week $247
- 4 days/week $210
- 3 days/week $173
- 2 days/week $132
Will my child be intermixed with other ages at Summer Discovery?
During the main portion of the day, Summer Discovery participants will be broken up into age specific groups compromised of 1-2 grades intermixed.
What is the staff to child ratio at Summer Discovery?
On-site the ratio is 1:15; off-site field trips typically have a smaller ratio depending on the location of the trip.
When I register for Summer Discovery is my child committed to attend for the full 12 weeks of the program?
Yes, registration for Summer Discovery does include the full 12 weeks of the program. During that time, participants are allowed to take up to the equivalent of 2 weeks off for vacation days, tuition free. Vacation days must be requested 5 business days in advance.
What if I want to cancel out of the program early?
If you would like to cancel out of the Summer Discovery program prior to the end of the 12 weeks, a two-week written notice is required as well as a $100 early termination fee.
Can I change the days that my child is scheduled each week during the summer?
Your child will be registered for 3, 4, or 5 days per week during the program. You will need to commit to those same days each week. If you would like to change your child's schedule, a two-week notice must be given.
How often do I need to pay tuition?
Tuition payments for Summer Discovery are due on a weekly basis and payments will be paid automatically by credit or debit card on file.
Contact Summer Discovery program supervisor
This summer program is a fun and safe place for your child to spend the summer! See tabs above for program information and pricing.