In an effort to protect the health of our residents, contractors, and employees, the inspection process has changed. Building inspectors will be completing inspections as outlined below.
Submit an inspection request at least two working days before the requested date. You can request an inspection by emailing the inspector:
Please know that scheduling inspections may require advanced planning.
- On-site inspections that occur outside or on a commercial site may be scheduled if it allows for social distancing.
- Inspections inside occupied homes require approval from the building official.
- Additional protocols to maintain social distancing and minimize health risks will be implemented.
- When conducting exterior inspections, inspectors will be wearing brightly colored vest or jackets and have city ID.
- Inspectors will be on site for a minimum amount of time.
- Inspectors will not leave documentation on site for roofing and siding inspections.