|Shoreview City Hall is one of six voting precincts.
Click here to find your voting precincts.
There will be three elections in 2020
- Presidential Primary: Tuesday, March 3
- Primary: Tuesday, August 11
- General: Tuesday, November 3
If you are not registered to vote you may register at the polls on election day.
If you cannot make it to the polling place on Election Day, you can vote by absentee ballot either in person or by mail. Check back for more information on absentee voting in 2020.
Secretary of State's Website
Visit the Secretary of State's website for information on:
- Your polling place
- A list of candidates and questions that will appear on your ballot
- A sample ballot
- Online information explaining the process for applying for and casting an absentee ballot
- An explanation of voter registration procedures, with a link to information about the status of your own registration and the deadline to register or re-register if you have moved since the last time you voted.
If you need help casting your ballot, ask the election judges for assistance. They can help you with:
- Read or mark a ballot
- Obtain a magnifying device or a chair to use in the voting booth
- Vote at the curb