- All customers, staff, and vendors should stay home if they feel sick or if a member of their family or staff is not feeling well.
- Shoppers will be asked to enter/exit the market at one main entrance
- Public handwashing station/hand sanitizer will be available at 3 points of the market. Shoppers will be encouraged to wash their hands upon entry and exit from the market.
- Vendor booths will be spaced farther apart to avoid crowding. Vendor displays will be modified to distance vendors and their products from the shopping public.
- In the first hour of the market, we encourage seniors, health care providers, and customers with underlying health concerns to shop.
- We ask that only one person from your household shop the market.
- Shoppers should shop with their eyes and allow vendors to handle all products.
- Vendors may not offer samples
- All ready-to-eat food items will be packaged "to-go". No on-site consumption of food will be allowed.
- Live music, Community Booth, Frequent Shopper Card and Ralph Reeder Food Shelf will not be offered this season.
- As recommendations from experts and our partners continue to evolve, we will update our plans and practices.
- Thanks for your patience and for supporting local farmers and food productions.
Outdoor farmers market 2020
- Tuesday afternoons
- June 9 - August 25, 3-7pm
- September 1 - October 13, 3-6pm
- Lower parking lot of the community center
- 4580 Victoria St N, Shoreview MN 55126
Local tastes better!
The farmers market is a weekly summer event that brings the community together featuring local fresh produce, handcrafted artisan items, and live entertainment.
Shoreview Farmers Market tips
- More than 30 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Local musicians at most market days
- Weekly e-newsletter with market updates
- Frequent shopper program
- What's in season?
- Ralph Reeder Food Shelf donations drop off location
- Sign up for the farmers market newsletter
Pets are not permitted in the market based on Minnesota Department of Agriculture guidelines. Best to leave the four-legged friends at home.
Frequent shopper program postponed for 2020 season
Are you a loyal farmers market shopper? It’s time you get rewarded. Join our frequent shopper program and you will be rewarded for each visit you make to the market!
How does it work?
- Pick up your frequent shopper card at the market manager’s tent.
- Visit the Shoreview Farmers Market on 5 separate Tuesdays.
- At each visit, show your farmers market purchases and get your card stamped at the market manager’s tent. Once 5 visits are completed turn it in for a prize!
Interested in becoming a vendor?
We do not accept any home party, consultant-type businesses, or fundraisers.
Applications accepted during the season. Limited space available. Priority registration and deadline for returning vendors is March 1, 2020.
- 2020 Outdoor Market Application
- Operational Rules & Guidelines Handbook
- ST-19 Form
- Contact the market manager
Community Booth - postponed for 2020 season
Available to community and non-profit organizations for promotional and educational purposes. Application due two weeks in advance.
- Neumann Farms - Pork & Beef
- 1617 B'beri Desserts - Baked Goods
- Svihel Vegetable Farm - Vegetables
- Bao Yang - Vegetables
- Heinel Farm, LLC - Vegetables
- Bare Honey - Honey
- Schwartz Farm - Vegetables
- Yang Mae Produce - Vegetables
- Healthy Green - Vegetables
- Natasha's Pierogi - Pierogi's
- R&R Cultivation - Mushrooms
- Victor Moua - Vegetables
- Ge Vang - Vegetables
- Don Yang - Vegetables
- Great Harvest Bread Co. - Bakery
- Grandpa's Ice Cream - Ice Cream to go
- Applecrest Orchards - Apples
- Butterfly Memories - Butterly kits and farm fresh eggs
- Uptown Jam - Jams & pickled vegetables
Chai Y Vang - Vegetables
Soua Vang - Vegetables