City budgets are prepared and adopted every other year for a two-year time period.
- 2020 budget summary
- 2020 Shoreview property tax dollar
- 2019 community benchmarks
- December 2 public hearing presentation
- 2019 budget summary
- 2018-2019 biennial budget/2018-2023 capital improvement plan
- 2019 Shoreview property tax dollar
Comprehensive infrastructure plan
The comprehensive infrastructure plan is a financial planning tool for the city. The plan does not authorize projects.
Long-term financial plan
Shoreview ranks fourth lowest in property taxes compared to similar cities.
Property tax information
Property taxes are paid to Ramsey County. The assessor’s office is responsible for determining the market value of property located in Shoreview.
- Homestead credit refund information
- Financial reports are available at city hall